Thursday, June 11, 2009

UPDATE

Hi, its been awhile since I've posted on my blog and I'm sorry for that. The other day I went to check my blog which I haven't checked probably since school got out and I noticed all of the hits that I have been getting. Not only with people from the United States, but lots from Costa Rica too!!

A few weeks ago, me, along with a couple friends decided to go on vacation to Costa. We are leaving June 16th and will be there until the 24th. I am very excited for the vacation and when I return I will be sharing all of my stories via my blog.

We do not have a set itinerary yet. None of us have ever been to Costa before so we're looking forward to the adventure. We want to spend our vacation hiking, scuba diving, white water rafting, canopy tours, relaxing at the beach and of course partying!!! If you have any ideas please send them this way. I'm looking forward to hearing about all the glorious "secret" spots :)

~til next time <3 much love

No comments:

Post a Comment